September 20, 2011 by themommahen
- We moved back in. With our three kids ages 5 and under. And all their assorted equipment and toys. And all our furniture. You get the idea.
- We got baby chicks and guinea keets and put them in the house. Then we moved them into the garage.
- We built and put a coop in their back yard.
- We put the chickens and guineas in the back yard.
- We let the chickens and guineas free-range in the back yard. And front yard. And side yards.
- We built a fence in the back yard to protect the chickens from hawks.
- We strung fishing line in the fenced area in an attempt to deter hawks.
We hung reflective foil tape and old CDs from the fishing line in a further attempt to deter hawks.
- We brought a vile sickness from kindergarten into the house that has infected/is infecting everyone.
- After all this, I’m not sure, but I think even with 1-9, all this is okay with my parents.